My dearest fellow Americans,
This week was a blast (of hot air)
The temperatures soared, tempers raged, and bees stung.
We had the chance this week to do a number of things, not excluding the following
- Using a car-jack to lift a recently-constructed deck to remove an old door from a trailer (complex, I know).
- Purchasing a new door to go on the trailer that was both too large, and could not swing open due to the characteristics of the deck
- Mowing three separate lawns on three separately very hot days
- Cutting low-hanging tree limbs off with a machete
- Yours truly getting stung under the eye by an enraged bee, after which there was an enraged Elder Busi running and flailing and all of that stuff.
- Visited a whole bunch of former investigators (A.K.A. People who had been taught by the missionaries before and who did not progress for whatever reason) and found some success there
- Took a SICK picture by a car that says "CRISTO VIENE" (Christ Comes)
- Went to the lake with some investigators, which turned out to be quite a lame waste of time since we are happy obedient missionaries and can't swim...
- Wrote this email with 9 bullet points
Spiritual thought of the week,
BE BOLD in proclaiming the gospel/ living your standards. If something is not right, be the one to fix it.
Elder Matthew Busi