November 2, 2015

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON (Kansas pt. II)

Kansas. 

Rain.

Painted Fingernails. 

Yup. It rained all day this week when we went to Kansas. We worked hard and spoke our spanish. 

We went to a rest home in Kansas, and to our great surprise, some ladies wanted us to paint their nails. We were very surprised, but willing to take on this different type of challenge. All I can hope is that someday it will come in handy when I have some little girls. I now know how to correctly paint nails, and how to carry a conversation while doing it. It only took me about 5 ruined fingernails to get it down haha

This past week was pretty awesome, other than that. We played some Football with our branch, and it was pretty great. Not to brag or anything, but uh guess who made a touchdown reception? ME. haha #tooswole #bulkingseason

Hey, I love y'all and hope that you have a wonderful week! 

Many much love

Elder Matthew Busi

--