April 2, 2015


Hello momma and fam,

I made it safe to the CCM!!! It is beautiful here and I haven't died yet. We made it to the airport and then met a member of the CCM Presidency and his wife. I have my first companion, Elder Denhalter is my new companion, and there are only 10 of us that came in to the MTC today. There were 4-5 very chatty sisters that came with us, and it is great. I get to sleep in a house with a trio, and I haven't met the other elder yet. My Preparation day is on Wednesdays, so you can expect pictures, emails, and etc at that time. I love you guys so much. I will be drinking only bottled water. 

Your Missionary's mailing address is:
Elder Busi
06/05/15 - A
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is May 6th. the use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.


Love
ELDER BUSI